With 39 new designs and innovations created by Karl Lippard, covered by 11 new US patents (the first new US patents awarded in the 1911 shooting system in more than 100 years), the Lippard 1911 A2® pistol is the world’s most durable, most reliable and most accurate semi-automatic handgun.
Significantly, Karl Lippard purposefully designed all Model 1911 A2 and A3 handgun components and parts to fully retrofit and upgrade all existing makes and brands of 1911-style
pistols that comply with the original M1911 and M1911A1 design specifications. Thus, most existing 1911-style handguns easily accept the Lippard A2 and A3 New Generation shooting
There are 11 Patents issued and 13 patents pending that relate to the 1911 A2 Combat NCO.
Patents and Trademarks associated with this pistol include:
- "Handgun System" filed June 24, 2009. US Patent 8,132,352 B2 Issued March 13, 2012.
- "Barrel Link for Semiautomatic Weapon" U.S. Patent 7,673,553 B2 issued March 9, 2010.
- Trademark "Combat NCO" 1911 A2 issued Sept, 29, 2010
- "Barrel Link for Semiautomatic Weapon" US 7,861,640 B2 Issued Jan. 4, 2011.
- "Firearm Firing System" The new A3 Cam/Sear and Hammer US 8,312,658 B2. Patented Issued Nov. 20, 2012
- Trademark "1911 A2" Nov. 12, 2012
- "Firearm Lubrication System" filed 10/18/2013 #13655166
- "Process for Manufacturing Double Barrel Shotgun Barrels, and the Resulting Double Barrels" U.S. Patent 7,383,656 B2 on June 10, 2008.
- Modular Gun Stock Manufacturing System" filed November 17, 2008. U.S. Patent Application Serial Number 12/272,713.
- "Process for Manufacturing Double Barrel Shotgun Barrels, and the Resulting Double Barrels" US Patent 7,707,761 B2 Issued May 4, 2010.
- "Interchangeable Scope Mounting and System" U.S. Patent 7,971,384 B2 Issued June 5, 2011. (Rifle and Pistol)
- "Manufacturing Process for a Unitary Chamber and Action for a Firearm" US 8365647 B2. Patent Issued Feb. 5, 2013 (SolidRifle, SolidPistol and Machinegun light and heavy)
:: A complete list of Karl Lippard Patents
can be examined here in detail ::
(IE 8 users should search for 'Karl Lippard')
The term 1911 A2 and Combat NCO are trademarked and registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.